Thursday, January 30, 2014

2014

New year, new dreams. I know I'm a little late on this post, but better late than never. I am already feeling so blessed for everything that has happened this year thus far. 2013 was a year of questioning for me, lots of questioning and thought. With one month down, many of my questions have already been answered this year. Big things are coming. I see it through the symbols in my dreams, my plans, everything. The vision board is more clear than ever. Also, I swear I will commit to keeping this blog updated on a regular basis!

So far: Interviewed and was accepted into being the Free People Marketing Summer Intern at the Home Office/headquarters in Philly. I begin June 2nd, and am ecstatic to make the move and create a new chapter of my life there! In addition, January 2014 brought me the amazing connection to designer and business owner Eileen of Child of Wild. I will be her contributing blogger, representing NYC, and will have my images published through her brand! I am beyond ecstatic. Finally, everything is falling together as I dreamed it could. 

Refreshed, inspired deep breaths. Your vision is everything. Moving forward to so many exciting things. Year of the Ram!

kisses 
DW





No comments:

Post a Comment